Author: Frederik Otzen Bagger
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5208-8874
- Most recently observed institution: Danish Stem Cell Centre (DanStem), University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 1,337 (rank: 80,642 (tie) out of 384,149)
- bioinformatics: 1,337 (rank: 8,450 (tie) out of 32,863)
Downloads per author, site-wide
SinaPlot: an enhanced chart for simple and truthful representation of single observations over multiple classesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,337 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,131 out of 89,671
- In bioinformatics: 1,255 out of 8,460
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,424 out of 89,671
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,700 out of 89,671
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!