Author: Dave Goulson
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Sussex
- All-time downloads: 2,539 (rank: 50,046 (tie) out of 466,878)
- pharmacology and toxicology: 2,539 (rank: 213 (tie) out of 6,566)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Environmental Risks of neonicotinoid pesticides: a review of the evidence post-2013pharmacology and toxicology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,539 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,916 out of 109,888
- In pharmacology and toxicology: 21 out of 1,016
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,260 out of 109,888
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,924 out of 109,888
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!