Author: Tuncay H. Güner
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9742-1319
- Most recently observed institution: Istanbul University
- All-time downloads: 626 (rank: 354,719 (tie) )
- paleontology: 626 (rank: 538 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Messinian vegetation and climate of the intermontane Florina-Ptolemais-Servia Basin, NW Greece inferred from palaeobotanical data: How well do plant fossils reflect past environments?paleontology more details view paper
- Downloaded 626 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 55,276
- In paleontology: 104
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 117,328
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 143,035
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!