Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,292 bioRxiv papers from 276,522 authors.
Author: Daniela Gaio
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7695-3145
- Most recently observed institution: University of Technology Sydney
- All-time downloads: 1,183 (rank: 54,186 (tie) out of 276,522)
- genomics: 1,183 (rank: 10,726 (tie) out of 31,837)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Hackflex: low cost Illumina sequencing library construction for high sample countsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,183 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,269 out of 62,292
- In genomics: 903 out of 4,282
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,049 out of 62,292
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 23 out of 62,292
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!