Author: Zoe L. Getman-Pickering
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5695-858X
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Entomology, Cornell University
- All-time downloads: 3,486 (rank: 26,751 (tie) out of 364,857)
- ecology: 3,486 (rank: 269 (tie) out of 15,323)
Downloads per author, site-wide
LeafByte: A mobile application that measures leaf area and herbivory quickly and accuratelyecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,486 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,328 out of 84,802
- In ecology: 18 out of 3,719
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,732 out of 84,802
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,751 out of 84,802
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!