Author: Nobuyuki Kutsukake
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8637-6233
- Most recently observed institution: SOKENDAI (The Graduate University for Advanced Studies)
- All-time downloads: 195 (rank: 300,601 (tie) out of 362,636)
- evolutionary biology: 195 (rank: 16,614 (tie) out of 18,772)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A multivariate phylogenetic comparative method incorporating a flexible function between discrete and continuous traitsevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 195 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 66,154 out of 84,201
- In evolutionary biology: 4,383 out of 5,226
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44,326 out of 84,201
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,176 out of 84,201
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!