Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,308 bioRxiv papers from 307,086 authors.
Author: William J. Plumb
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1498-0113
- Most recently observed institution: Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- All-time downloads: 177 (rank: 251,634 (tie) out of 307,089)
- evolutionary biology: 177 (rank: 14,347 (tie) out of 16,513)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genes for ash tree resistance to an insect pest identified via comparative genomicsevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 177 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 54,655 out of 70,308
- In evolutionary biology: 3,827 out of 4,613
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,869 out of 70,308
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,677 out of 70,308
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!