Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,690 bioRxiv papers from 290,986 authors.
Author: Hannah Craig
- Most recently observed institution: Kymab Ltd
- All-time downloads: 452 (rank: 137,040 (tie) out of 290,986)
- cancer biology: 452 (rank: 7,450 (tie) out of 18,224)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A novel antibody targeting ICOS increases intratumoural cytotoxic to regulatory T cell ratio and induces tumour regression.cancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 452 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,083 out of 65,690
- In cancer biology: 707 out of 2,193
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,969 out of 65,690
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,234 out of 65,690
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!