Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,995 bioRxiv papers from 288,040 authors.
Author: Qijia Yu
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0409-7316
- Most recently observed institution: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- All-time downloads: 379 (rank: 153,395 (tie) out of 288,040)
- cancer biology: 379 (rank: 8,810 (tie) out of 17,946)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Defining and targeting adaptations to oncogenic KRASG12C inhibition using quantitative temporal proteomicscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 379 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 27,584 out of 64,995
- In cancer biology: 857 out of 2,163
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,969 out of 64,995
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,980 out of 64,995
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!