Author: Jan Cordewener
- Most recently observed institution: Applied Bioinformatics Group, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- All-time downloads: 2,603 (rank: 77,928 (tie) )
- genomics: 2,603 (rank: 8,957 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
An improved de novo assembly and annotation of the tomato reference genome using single-molecule sequencing, Hi-C proximity ligation and optical mapsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,603 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,016
- In genomics: 568
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,802
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,190
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!