Author: Austin W Reynolds
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Anthropology, University of California
- All-time downloads: 2,020 (rank: 56,499 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genomics: 2,020 (rank: 9,825 (tie) out of 42,763)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient DNA reconstructs the genetic legacies of pre-contact Puerto Rico communitiesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,020 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,826 out of 94,912
- In genomics: 677 out of 5,955
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,636 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,103 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!