Author: Asa Karlstrom
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Developmental Neurobiology, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA.
- All-time downloads: 6,742 (rank: 13,789 (tie) out of 396,623)
- genomics: 6,742 (rank: 2,451 (tie) out of 42,173)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A single-cell and single-nucleus RNA-seq toolbox for fresh and frozen human tumorsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,742 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 471 out of 92,897
- In genomics: 95 out of 5,854
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 325 out of 92,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,436 out of 92,897
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!