Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,594 bioRxiv papers from 298,180 authors.
Author: Isaac Wakiro
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA and Center for Cancer Precision Medicine of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA.
- All-time downloads: 2,782 (rank: 24,679 (tie) out of 298,180)
- genomics: 2,782 (rank: 5,374 (tie) out of 34,034)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A single-cell and single-nucleus RNA-seq toolbox for fresh and frozen human tumorsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,782 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,364 out of 67,594
- In genomics: 309 out of 4,581
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 282 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 129 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!