Author: Benjamin Förstera
- Most recently observed institution: Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Klinikum der Universität München, Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich
- All-time downloads: 13,633 (rank: 5,539 (tie) out of 404,161)
- neuroscience: 13,159 (rank: 461 (tie) out of 67,824)
- physiology: 474 (rank: 2,014 (tie) out of 8,782)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Panoptic vDISCO imaging reveals neuronal connectivity, remote trauma effects and meningeal vessels in intact transparent miceneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,159 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 162 out of 94,912
- In neuroscience: 14 out of 16,862
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,036 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,157 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!