Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,198 bioRxiv papers from 276,129 authors.
Author: JH Cheong
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Dartmouth College
- All-time downloads: 11,875 (rank: 2,974 out of 276,129)
- neuroscience: 11,875 (rank: 252 out of 45,421)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The successor representation in human reinforcement learningneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,875 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 75 out of 62,198
- In neuroscience: 12 out of 11,101
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 899 out of 62,198
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,072 out of 62,198
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!