Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,827 bioRxiv papers from 294,255 authors.
Author: AM Phillippy
- Most recently observed institution: Genome Informatics Section, Computational and Statistical Genomics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 13,049 (rank: 2,862 (tie) out of 294,401)
- genomics: 13,049 (rank: 690 (tie) out of 33,523)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Nanopore sequencing and assembly of a human genome with ultra-long readsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,049 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 69 out of 66,863
- In genomics: 19 out of 4,549
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,527 out of 66,863
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,893 out of 66,863
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!