Author: BS Pedersen
- Most recently observed institution: USTAR Center for Genetic Discovery, University of Utah
- All-time downloads: 13,294 (rank: 4,758 (tie) out of 362,938)
- genomics: 13,294 (rank: 864 (tie) out of 39,192)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Nanopore sequencing and assembly of a human genome with ultra-long readsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,294 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 132 out of 84,293
- In genomics: 23 out of 5,444
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,900 out of 84,293
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,277 out of 84,293
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!