Author: AT Dilthey
- Most recently observed institution: Genome Informatics Section, Computational and Statistical Genomics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 13,315 (rank: 4,797 (tie) out of 365,077)
- genomics: 13,315 (rank: 866 (tie) out of 39,299)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Nanopore sequencing and assembly of a human genome with ultra-long readsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,315 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 133 out of 84,855
- In genomics: 23 out of 5,471
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,801 out of 84,855
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,108 out of 84,855
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!