Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,709 bioRxiv papers from 278,266 authors.
Author: AD Beggs
- Most recently observed institution: Surgical Research Laboratory, Institute of Cancer & Genomic Science, University of Birmingham
- All-time downloads: 12,944 (rank: 2,621 (tie) out of 278,266)
- genomics: 12,944 (rank: 642 (tie) out of 31,942)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Nanopore sequencing and assembly of a human genome with ultra-long readsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,944 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 64 out of 62,709
- In genomics: 18 out of 4,312
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,578 out of 62,709
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,425 out of 62,709
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!