Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,933 bioRxiv papers from 279,142 authors.
Author: Dimas Martín-Socas
- Most recently observed institution: Departmento de Prehistoria, Universidad de La Laguna, Calle Prof. Jose Luis Moreno Becerra
- All-time downloads: 8,058 (rank: 5,499 (tie) out of 279,142)
- genetics: 8,058 (rank: 1,353 (tie) out of 27,802)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient genomes from North Africa evidence prehistoric migrations to the Maghreb from both the Levant and Europegenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,058 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 165 out of 62,933
- In genetics: 18 out of 3,563
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 599 out of 62,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,611 out of 62,933
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!