Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,403 bioRxiv papers from 296,881 authors.
Author: Holger Sueltmann
- Most recently observed institution: Cancer Genome Research, German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT), Heidelberg, Germany;German Cancer Consortium (DKTK), Heidelberg, Germany
- All-time downloads: 1,503 (rank: 47,766 (tie) out of 297,057)
- cancer biology: 1,503 (rank: 1,704 (tie) out of 18,934)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The landscape of viral associations in human cancerscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,503 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,979 out of 67,446
- In cancer biology: 102 out of 2,273
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,729 out of 67,446
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,400 out of 67,446
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!