Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,798 bioRxiv papers from 287,283 authors.
Author: Luca Gerosa
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6805-9410
- Most recently observed institution: Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 455 (rank: 134,051 (tie) out of 287,283)
- cancer biology: 455 (rank: 7,188 (tie) out of 17,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Sporadic ERK pulses drive non-genetic resistance in drug-adapted BRAFV600E melanoma cellscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 455 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,472 out of 64,798
- In cancer biology: 684 out of 2,159
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,522 out of 64,798
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,622 out of 64,798
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!