Author: Petter E. Emhjellen
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychology, University of Oslo
- All-time downloads: 243 (rank: 337,343 (tie) out of 437,584)
- neuroscience: 243 (rank: 57,026 (tie) out of 73,517)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Brain age estimation is a sensitive marker of processing speed in the early course of multiple sclerosisneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 243 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 73,076 out of 103,851
- In neuroscience: 12,930 out of 18,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 79,971 out of 103,851
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 67,153 out of 103,851
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!