Author: Leonard Van den Berg
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Brain Center Rudolf Magnus
- All-time downloads: 4,497 (rank: 19,910 (tie) out of 363,048)
- genetics: 4,497 (rank: 3,427 (tie) out of 34,021)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A reference panel of 64,976 haplotypes for genotype imputationgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,497 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 835 out of 84,318
- In genetics: 62 out of 4,427
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 69,218 out of 84,318
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 74,220 out of 84,318
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!