Author: Leigh van den Heuvel
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, Stellenbosch University
- All-time downloads: 912 (rank: 166,631 (tie) out of 509,799)
- neuroscience: 912 (rank: 21,146 (tie) out of 73,625)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Altered White Matter Microstructural Organization in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder across 3,049 Adults: Results from the PGC-ENIGMA PTSD Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 912 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,510 out of 118,184
- In neuroscience: 2,582 out of 18,588
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,848 out of 118,184
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,645 out of 118,184
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!