Author: Ben H. Warren
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, University of Zurich
- All-time downloads: 6,417 (rank: 13,986 out of 383,012)
- evolutionary biology: 6,417 (rank: 271 out of 19,612)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Going down the rabbit hole: a review on methods characterizing selection and demography in natural populationsevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,417 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 494 out of 89,387
- In evolutionary biology: 13 out of 5,462
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,687 out of 89,387
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,137 out of 89,387
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!