Author: Maria T Tusie-Luna
- Most recently observed institution: Molecular Biology and Genomic Medicine Unit, Instituto Nacional de Ciencias M_dicas y Nutrici—n
- All-time downloads: 21,774 (rank: 2,578 (tie) out of 394,911)
- genomics: 21,774 (rank: 395 (tie) out of 41,981)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 21,774 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 70 out of 92,466
- In genomics: 10 out of 5,833
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17,453 out of 92,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,187 out of 92,466
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!