Author: Brett P Thomas
- Most recently observed institution: Program in Medical and Population Genetics, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- All-time downloads: 21,746 (rank: 2,482 (tie) out of 384,180)
- genomics: 21,746 (rank: 390 (tie) out of 40,864)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humansgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 21,746 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 67 out of 89,678
- In genomics: 9 out of 5,709
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,628 out of 89,678
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 34,839 out of 89,678
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!