Author: Matthew J Bacchetta
- Most recently observed institution: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 3,623 (rank: 27,393 (tie) out of 381,050)
- genomics: 3,623 (rank: 5,366 (tie) out of 40,646)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell RNA-sequencing reveals profibrotic roles of distinct epithelial and mesenchymal lineages in pulmonary fibrosisgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,623 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,320 out of 88,877
- In genomics: 287 out of 5,669
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 582 out of 88,877
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 886 out of 88,877
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!