Author: MA Pericak-Vance
- Most recently observed institution: John P. Hussman Institute for Human Genomics, University of Miami
- All-time downloads: 214 (rank: 287,371 (tie) out of 359,728)
- genomics: 214 (rank: 35,562 (tie) out of 38,994)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Increased APOEϵ4 expression is associated with reactive A1 astrocytes and the difference in Alzheimer Disease risk from diverse ancestral backgroundsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 214 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,477 out of 83,464
- In genomics: 4,660 out of 5,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,589 out of 83,464
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,012 out of 83,464
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!