Author: F Sellebjerg
- Most recently observed institution: Danish Multiple Sclerosis Center, Department of Neurology, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen
- All-time downloads: 5,638 (rank: 17,692 (tie) out of 404,161)
- genetics: 5,638 (rank: 3,003 (tie) out of 36,792)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Multiple Sclerosis Genomic Map: Role of peripheral immune cells and resident microglia in susceptibilitygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,638 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 650 out of 94,912
- In genetics: 53 out of 4,824
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,256 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,799 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!