Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,353 bioRxiv papers from 289,502 authors.
Author: Anne Brækhus
- Most recently observed institution: Geriatric Department, University Hospital Oslo and University of Oslo
- All-time downloads: 4,652 (rank: 12,343 (tie) out of 289,502)
- genetics: 4,652 (rank: 2,966 (tie) out of 28,745)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic meta-analysis identifies 9 novel loci and functional pathways for Alzheimers disease riskgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,652 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 486 out of 65,353
- In genetics: 50 out of 3,698
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,041 out of 65,353
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,891 out of 65,353
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!