Author: GoNL Consortium, Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- All-time downloads: 926 (rank: 93,586 (tie) out of 336,315)
- evolutionary biology: 926 (rank: 4,403 (tie) out of 17,711)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Negative selection in humans and fruit flies involves synergistic epistasisevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 926 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,634 out of 77,600
- In evolutionary biology: 644 out of 4,940
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 65,942 out of 77,600
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 75,373 out of 77,600
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!