Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,594 bioRxiv papers from 298,144 authors.
Author: Rebecca E. James-Esposito
- Most recently observed institution: Solomon H. Snyder Department of Neuroscience
- All-time downloads: 3,210 (rank: 20,582 (tie) out of 298,144)
- developmental biology: 3,210 (rank: 176 (tie) out of 11,273)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Comprehensive analysis of retinal development at single cell resolution identifies NFI factors as essential for mitotic exit and specification of late-born cellsdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,210 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,049 out of 67,594
- In developmental biology: 14 out of 2,011
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 776 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,228 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!