Author: Jing-Dong Jackie Han
- Most recently observed institution: Key Laboratory of Computational Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences-Max Planck Partner Institute for Computational Biology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- All-time downloads: 1,758 (rank: 63,409 (tie) out of 396,042)
- developmental biology: 1,758 (rank: 1,114 (tie) out of 15,394)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cardiac differentiation at single cell resolution reveals a requirement of hypertrophic signaling for HOPX transcriptiondevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,758 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,710 out of 92,758
- In developmental biology: 84 out of 2,752
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,984 out of 92,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,400 out of 92,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!