Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,798 bioRxiv papers from 287,283 authors.
Author: Bozena Kaminska
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2642-4616
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- All-time downloads: 441 (rank: 137,082 (tie) out of 287,283)
- cancer biology: 441 (rank: 7,472 (tie) out of 17,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell RNA sequencing reveals functional heterogeneity and sex differences of glioma-associated brain macrophagescancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 441 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,296 out of 64,798
- In cancer biology: 714 out of 2,159
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,865 out of 64,798
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,034 out of 64,798
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!