Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,143 bioRxiv papers from 295,399 authors.
Author: Julian Swatler
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8710-2808
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratory of Cytometry, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- All-time downloads: 532 (rank: 124,351 (tie) out of 295,399)
- cancer biology: 532 (rank: 6,683 (tie) out of 18,729)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell RNA sequencing reveals functional heterogeneity and sex differences of glioma-associated brain macrophagescancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 532 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,517 out of 67,143
- In cancer biology: 593 out of 2,266
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,802 out of 67,143
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,360 out of 67,143
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!