Author: CS Tsigenopoulos
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0615-7941
- Most recently observed institution: IMBBC, Hellenic Centre for Marine Research
- All-time downloads: 140 (rank: 326,700 (tie) out of 359,999)
- evolutionary biology: 140 (rank: 17,670 (tie) out of 18,658)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Phylogenomics investigation of sparids (Teleostei: Spariformes) using high-quality proteomes highlights the importance of taxon samplingevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 140 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 74,206 out of 83,521
- In evolutionary biology: 4,797 out of 5,197
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71,012 out of 83,521
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,558 out of 83,521
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!