Author: Pierre-Yves Garnier
- Most recently observed institution: Athletics Integrity Unit, Antidoping and Medical Department, Monaco
- All-time downloads: 2,405 (rank: 40,487 (tie) out of 361,505)
- physiology: 2,405 (rank: 50 (tie) out of 7,545)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prevalence estimate of blood doping in elite track and field at the introduction of the Athlete Biological Passportphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,405 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,485 out of 83,965
- In physiology: 8 out of 1,130
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,627 out of 83,965
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,161 out of 83,965
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!