Author: Alexander M Chang
- Most recently observed institution: Genome Informatics Section, Computational and Statistical Genomics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- All-time downloads: 4,350 (rank: 20,569 (tie) out of 361,442)
- bioinformatics: 4,350 (rank: 2,024 (tie) out of 31,250)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Telomere-to-telomere assembly of a complete human X chromosomebioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,350 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 880 out of 83,933
- In bioinformatics: 157 out of 8,043
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,144 out of 83,933
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,834 out of 83,933
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!