Author: Haniam Maria
- Most recently observed institution: University at Buffalo
- All-time downloads: 198 (rank: 300,989 (tie) out of 365,465)
- evolutionary biology: 198 (rank: 16,594 (tie) out of 18,826)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The NAD+-dependent deacetylase Sir2 enables evolution of new traits by regulating distinct gene sets in two yeast species, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Kluyveromyces lactisevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 198 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 66,138 out of 84,950
- In evolutionary biology: 4,365 out of 5,252
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,036 out of 84,950
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,711 out of 84,950
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!