Author: Qing-Yu Zhang
- Most recently observed institution: University of Arizona, College of Pharmacy & Toxicology
- All-time downloads: 365 (rank: 241,280 (tie) out of 393,786)
- molecular biology: 365 (rank: 11,013 (tie) out of 20,655)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Epitranscriptomic regulation of the response to the air pollutant naphthalene in mouse lungs: from the perspectives of specialized translation and tolerance linked to the writer ALKBH8molecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 365 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 45,993 out of 92,180
- In molecular biology: 1,492 out of 3,156
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,400 out of 92,180
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,517 out of 92,180
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!