Author: David A. Moses
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5786-5334
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, San Francisco
- All-time downloads: 5,144 (rank: 19,256 (tie) out of 394,051)
- neuroscience: 5,144 (rank: 2,300 (tie) out of 65,873)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Machine translation of cortical activity to text with an encoder-decoder frameworkneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,144 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 750 out of 92,253
- In neuroscience: 79 out of 16,420
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 231 out of 92,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,576 out of 92,253
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!