Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 66,973 bioRxiv papers from 294,811 authors.
Author: Jelmer Willems
- Most recently observed institution: Utrecht University
- All-time downloads: 3,423 (rank: 18,467 (tie) out of 294,811)
- neuroscience: 3,423 (rank: 2,282 (tie) out of 49,377)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ORANGE: A CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing toolbox for epitope tagging of endogenous proteins in neuronsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,423 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 917 out of 66,973
- In neuroscience: 120 out of 11,996
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 183 out of 66,973
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 499 out of 66,973
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!