Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,174 bioRxiv papers from 295,568 authors.
Author: Maxime Voisin
- Most recently observed institution: Stanford University
- All-time downloads: 6,848 (rank: 7,973 (tie) out of 295,829)
- bioengineering: 6,848 (rank: 25 (tie) out of 7,531)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Octopi: Open configurable high-throughput imaging platform for infectious disease diagnosis in the fieldbioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,848 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 251 out of 67,221
- In bioengineering: 4 out of 1,354
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 57 out of 67,221
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 166 out of 67,221
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!