Author: Mathias Guillard
- Most recently observed institution: IRBA, Fatigue and Vigilance Unit; EA 7330 VIFASOM, Paris Descartes University, Paris
- All-time downloads: 5,209 (rank: 19,737 (tie) out of 404,161)
- neuroscience: 5,209 (rank: 2,337 (tie) out of 67,824)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Dreem Headband as an Alternative to Polysomnography for EEG Signal Acquisition and Sleep Stagingneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,209 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 760 out of 94,912
- In neuroscience: 80 out of 16,862
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 638 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,507 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!