Author: Dominique J.F. de Quervain
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Psychology, University of Basel
- All-time downloads: 660 (rank: 153,054 (tie) out of 384,173)
- genetics: 660 (rank: 17,423 (tie) out of 35,494)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Brain scans from 21297 individuals reveal the genetic architecture of hippocampal subfield volumesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 660 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,806 out of 89,677
- In genetics: 1,377 out of 4,631
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 68,295 out of 89,677
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 73,391 out of 89,677
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!