Author: Aldo Cόrdova-Palomera
- Most recently observed institution: Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorder Research (NORMENT), K.G. Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research, Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital & Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo
- All-time downloads: 1,369 (rank: 81,074 (tie) out of 393,186)
- neuroscience: 1,369 (rank: 11,941 (tie) out of 65,758)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,369 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,079 out of 92,020
- In neuroscience: 1,063 out of 16,368
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 57,372 out of 92,020
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 66,661 out of 92,020
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!