Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,445 bioRxiv papers from 289,895 authors.
Author: Nicolás Peñafiel
- Most recently observed institution: Centro de Investigación de la Biodiversidad y Cambio Climático (BioCamb) e Ingeniería en Biodiversidad y Recursos Genéticos, Facultad de Ciencias de Medio Ambiente, Universidad Tecnológica Indoamérica
- All-time downloads: 3,563 (rank: 17,129 (tie) out of 289,895)
- evolutionary biology: 3,563 (rank: 398 (tie) out of 15,827)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Real-time DNA barcoding in a remote rainforest using nanopore sequencingevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,563 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 828 out of 65,445
- In evolutionary biology: 24 out of 4,368
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,601 out of 65,445
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,616 out of 65,445
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!