Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,744 bioRxiv papers from 308,818 authors.
Author: Nathanael G. Lintner
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California
- All-time downloads: 3,248 (rank: 21,492 (tie) out of 308,727)
- systems biology: 3,248 (rank: 424 (tie) out of 9,283)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A compound that directly and selectively stalls PCSK9 translationsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,248 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,079 out of 70,727
- In systems biology: 22 out of 1,948
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 26,098 out of 70,727
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 52,720 out of 70,727
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!