Author: Nathanael G. Lintner
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California
- All-time downloads: 3,316 (rank: 31,825 (tie) out of 396,070)
- systems biology: 3,316 (rank: 782 (tie) out of 11,566)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A compound that directly and selectively stalls PCSK9 translationsystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,316 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,612 out of 92,758
- In systems biology: 36 out of 2,374
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 58,655 out of 92,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 62,118 out of 92,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!